Who doesn’t know this duo!?! Bender is a well known radio host in Seattle that shows his commitment year after year to Seattle Children’s Hospital by hosting the One Big Kiss for Children’s. He is passionate about our hospital and our city and we are very lucky that he is with us again this year. And, Molly, well she is just a doll who we all got to know and love on The Bachelor and now keeps Bender on his toes!
We are so thankful and honored to have these two as our MCs this year. They have donated their time, which shows there commitment to the hospital and to our city.
Looking forward to a great night with them!
Are you going to be the lucky winner of a Russell Wilson signed jersey?!? If you are a Seahawks fan, this is the event for you! Not only will we be auctioning off the signed jersey, but we have Seahawks jewelry, wreaths and decorations. GO HAWKS!
That’s right…we will be raffling off an Apple Watch at our auction this year. It might be the cheapest Apple product you have ever bought. One raffle ticket is $10. Here’s to winning!
We cannot wait to welcome all of you to our event this year at Seattle Yacht Club. Our invitations have gone out and we are hard at work to make it our best even yet! If you did not receive your invitation or have questions about the event, please feel free to email our president at email@example.com.
thank you to all those who are attending! We are so excited for our event this year!
Space is limited! This year’s event will be held on September 27th 2014 at Glendale Gold and Country Club. Visit our Events page for more detail!
Just an FYI that the 520 Bridge will be closed for construction the night of the event. If you were planing on taking the bridge, please make plans for an alternate route to the event.
We are excited to announce the live auction items for this year’s event!
The items will be presented by MC Marty Riemer and The Stokes Auction Group.
- Three Seattle Seahawks Tickets in the Club Level for the November 3rd game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- A weekend in Wapato Point for up to 12 people
- Golf for four, plus a putter and golf balls at the Glendale Country Club
- Canlis Dinner with a night of Town Car Service (Excludes Saturdays)
- A 38″ Tacori necklace made of silver and 18K gold with rose amethysts donated by Marci Jewelry
- Three bottles of Leonetti Cellars wine and a fun wine bag to carry them around in
- Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort Package: Which includes golf for two people for two rounds of golf with a golf cart at the White Horse Golf Club. Also included is a voucher for lunch or dinner, two hats, two towels and one room/night at the casino hotel (Sunday – Thursday). A $325 value
- Hyatt Hotel Package and a $100 voucher for the Space Needle Restaurant
- Four lower level Mariners Tickets to the September 28th game against the Oakland Athletics and a tour of Safeco Field
- A four night Sun River Package for a two bedroom two bath unit that sleeps up to six people. Also included are vouchers for putt putt golf and/or go carts
- An Instant Wine Cellar of 12 bottle of wine. A value of $600
- Dinner at Bis on Main, cooked by owner Joe Valardi with a Glassy Baby “Hope”, a $225 value
- Grill to Go, Kuuma Stainless Steal tabletop frill, a deluxe set of tools, remote digital thermometer, a Jeff Foxworthy grill book, a Pampered Chef grill basket, and an ice bucket of accessories, plus a $100 gift card to the Metropolitan Market
- Tickets to a Sounders Game on the 100 level with a cap and beanie
This years Raffle Items are an iPad, a collection of Glassy Baby Candle Holders and a $300 Nordstrom Gift Card.
This year there will also be silent auction items, which will be revealed during the event.
Our 2013 event is taking place on September 14th at the Glendale Country Club in Bellevue, WA. To learn more about our exciting MC, Marty Riemer, patient speaker and more, see our Events page! Details about our auction items will be added closer to the event. Hope to see you there!
How exciting that we have an original drawing for our wine labels this year. Not only will the wine be available for your consumption at our event, but you can even order a bottle or 12 to take home with you! We are getting very excited!