Just an FYI that the 520 Bridge will be closed for construction the night of the event. If you were planing on taking the bridge, please make plans for an alternate route to the event.
We are excited to announce the live auction items for this year’s event!
The items will be presented by MC Marty Riemer and The Stokes Auction Group.
- Three Seattle Seahawks Tickets in the Club Level for the November 3rd game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- A weekend in Wapato Point for up to 12 people
- Golf for four, plus a putter and golf balls at the Glendale Country Club
- Canlis Dinner with a night of Town Car Service (Excludes Saturdays)
- A 38″ Tacori necklace made of silver and 18K gold with rose amethysts donated by Marci Jewelry
- Three bottles of Leonetti Cellars wine and a fun wine bag to carry them around in
- Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort Package: Which includes golf for two people for two rounds of golf with a golf cart at the White Horse Golf Club. Also included is a voucher for lunch or dinner, two hats, two towels and one room/night at the casino hotel (Sunday – Thursday). A $325 value
- Hyatt Hotel Package and a $100 voucher for the Space Needle Restaurant
- Four lower level Mariners Tickets to the September 28th game against the Oakland Athletics and a tour of Safeco Field
- A four night Sun River Package for a two bedroom two bath unit that sleeps up to six people. Also included are vouchers for putt putt golf and/or go carts
- An Instant Wine Cellar of 12 bottle of wine. A value of $600
- Dinner at Bis on Main, cooked by owner Joe Valardi with a Glassy Baby “Hope”, a $225 value
- Grill to Go, Kuuma Stainless Steal tabletop frill, a deluxe set of tools, remote digital thermometer, a Jeff Foxworthy grill book, a Pampered Chef grill basket, and an ice bucket of accessories, plus a $100 gift card to the Metropolitan Market
- Tickets to a Sounders Game on the 100 level with a cap and beanie
This years Raffle Items are an iPad, a collection of Glassy Baby Candle Holders and a $300 Nordstrom Gift Card.
This year there will also be silent auction items, which will be revealed during the event.
Our 2013 event is taking place on September 14th at the Glendale Country Club in Bellevue, WA. To learn more about our exciting MC, Marty Riemer, patient speaker and more, see our Events page! Details about our auction items will be added closer to the event. Hope to see you there!
How exciting that we have an original drawing for our wine labels this year. Not only will the wine be available for your consumption at our event, but you can even order a bottle or 12 to take home with you! We are getting very excited!
Well, if you do, we have some wonderful silent auction items perfect for them! We have a toddler’s game package, withT all the classics, and an easel for lots of art time! You will also find a life size teddy bear…perfect for a reading nook to cozy up with. Tons more for you to see in the silent auction, so make sure to get your tickets!
No need to wait anymore for that new iPad….we have one in our raffle this year. Raffle tickets are $10 each, so you could actually get an iPad for $10 and know that your money was going to a good cause! A win-win for all
Our 2012 event is quickly approaching on September 22nd! We have some great items this year and once again, will have The Groz and Chris Cashman as our MCs. With those two and the energy we consistently have our events, you are sure to have a wonderful time! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP!
Thanks to all of our donors and sponsors for our 2011 event. Without our generous sponsors, our event and support for uncompensated care would not be possible. Please see our full list of 2011 Sponsors.
How would you and your friends or family like to vacation at a beautiful home on the 4th hole of the Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course?! You have your own private pool and spa, with a built in BBQ to enjoy the views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. You are always guaranteed wonderful weather in this part of California and there are activities for everyone!
A golfer’s paradise! PGA West boasts six golf courses with access to three public golf courses. The Coachella Valley boasts tennis, world class spas, multiple casinos, fishing, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides, hiking, Palm Springs Aerial Tram rides, seasonal snow play in the local mountains, fine dining, and shopping at nearby El Paso and Old Town La Quinta.
This is just one of several vacations that we will be auctioning off at our event on September 24th, 2011.
Our guild has a Facebook page that we keep updated with pertinent information about our events throughout the year. Make sure you “like” us to be the first to know and also to keep updated on how much we raise for the hospital. Thanks!
Catalina’s Hope Guild